1. The name of the project is “Rabia City” which is being developed in Gwadar.
2. All the planning and formalities have been completed and a “No Objection Certificate (NOC)”
has been received from the Gwadar Development Authorities.
3. The plots are offered to general public on ownership basis and the allotment will be done on first
come first served basis.
4. The prices of plots and payment procedure given in “Price Structure” will form a part of contract
and binding on both the parties.
5. The applicant has option to pay in full, 15 equal four monthly installments ( 5 years) or 60 equal
monthly installments (5 years).
6. 20% discount will be given on 100% payment of total price.
7. The price doesn’t include the development charges. Member shall be informed about
Development charges in due course of time and will be given options to pay in lump sum or
8. The allocation of plot shall remain provisional and the possession of plot shall remain with
the developers until full payment including all types of charges is received by the office.
9. Membership of the society is mandatory to own/sell a plot/house/commercial building etc.
10. All the letters/correspondence regarding plots/society/payments etc will be dispatched by post
at the mailing address written in application form by the applicant.
11. The office shall not be responsible for non delivery of mail if change of address is not notified
by the member in advance. In such case the delivery of mail shall be held good and deemed to
have been received by the addressee.
12. No cash or cheque will be accepted, all the payments will be done through Demand Draft/Bank
Deposit (slip)/ On Line Deposit (Slip) / Telegraphic Transfer.
13. All the payments shall be made in favor of Rabia City.
14. The buyer is bound to make all the payments on due date as per “Schedule of Payment”. In Case
of delay Rs. 100.00 / $ 2.00 per day will charged.
15. If a buyer doesn’t make the payment within seven days of due date, a reminder (1st Reminder)
will be sent to him/her. After fifteen days another reminder (2nd Reminder) will be given to the
buyer. Last reminder (3rd Reminder) will be served to the buyer after laps of 30 days.
16. In case the buyer fails to clear his/her dues within fifteen days of 3rd Reminder’s date of issue
or payment of two monthly installments, the allocation of plot shall stand cancelled. The amount
paid by the buyer shall be refunded on re-booking of the plot after deduction of 25% overhead
17. Due to some unavoidable situation the firm reserves the right to change or cancel an allotment
at any time without assigning any reason. However in this case a new allotment will be done
or 100% deposited amount will be refunded.
18. The plot number will be allotted to the member in open balloting arranged at some public place.
19. The transfer fee is given below, however it is liable to the changed after a considerable period:-
a. 125 Sq Yards -Rs.3000.00
b. 200 Sq Yards -Rs.5000.00
20. The society and the member will abide by the rules, regulations, by-laws of the society,
Gwadar Local Authorities and the Government regarding sale/purchase of plot and housing
schemes in Gwadar.
21. I hereby confirm that I / We have fully read and understood the Terms & Conditions of
Rabia City Gwadar and agree to abide by.
Signature ______________________________ Date ____________________________
NIC / Passport # ______________________________Application No._________________
Send mail to
questions or comments about this web site.